Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Stopping Static Image!

 Hi, today I am going to be showing you the static image (a freeze frame of a time) that I have been working on for the past few weeks. It is about stereotyping, a mental bias judging people for doing something that is supposed to be for the other gender. My goal was to use visual language features to engage the audience. 

I collected the data by looking at other examples of static images and transmitting it into this google drawing. 


What would you do for a static image?

1 comment:

  1. great image gus i really liked the sneakers you drew it looks like it took you ages to make from Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post