Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Relishing Rosary - Rolling!

 Hi, today I am going to be showing you me and my friends (mostly my friend's) rosary work for this (and last) week. Our goal was to create a video showing younger kids the understanding and importance of the rosary. I gathered the information by listening to my teachers and inserting our knowledge into a video. (Link at the bottom). 


Gus: The Rosary in 3 minutes! 


Alex : The Rosary is normally prayed in October,and sometimes May (The month of Mary).


Boston: There are four mysteries in the Rosary.


Daniel: The Joyful Mysteries, the Sorrowful Mysteries, the Glorious Mysteries and the Luminous Mysteries.


 Gus: This is how you pray the Rosary.


Alex: First, you start with the Apostle’s Creed.


Boston: Then, you say 1 Our Father.


Daniel: Next, you say 3 Hail Marys.


Gus: Then, you say a Glory Be.


Alex: Then we start our first decade. We begin with Our Father.


Boston: Next we say 10 Hail Marys, and a Glory Be.


Daniel: Then we do our second decade. 


Gus: Now we do the same thing as before. An Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, and a Glory Be.


Alex: We do that exact thing two more times for our third and fourth decades.


Boston: All of those decades were also mysteries.


Daniel: The Joyful Mysteries, the Glorious Mysteries, the Luminous Mysteries, and the Sorrowful Mysteries.


Gus: Remember to start and end the Rosary with the Sign of the Cross! 


Alex: I hope we taught you how to pray the Rosary…


Boston: And if you have Rosary beads, then maybe you could do it right now!


All: Bye!



Video!

     What are your new wonders of the Rosary? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post