Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Listed Literacy Likeness!

 Hi, today I am going to be showing you the writing create I did with my friend this week, structuring and listing languages for an explanation text. My goal was to use visual language features to engage the audience., a text structure that is appropriate to the purpose and use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose. I gathered the information by going to my workshop and reading the articles my teacher helpfully provided. (P.S: I did a bit of ¨extra work,¨ as well).


Any new questions/wonders...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post