Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Multi-Task Maths Slide!

 


Today I'll be showing you how to round decimals, thousands and even millions! I'm going to give you an example of rounding decimals. Say you had to round 345.89 to a whole number. Notice the " 80 " in 89. Just like rounding tens if the first decimal number is 4 or less, round it down. But if it's 5 or more, round it up. Since the number is " 8 ", and that's over 5, our answer would be 346 for the 345.89 question. 

Hope you learn something! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post