Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Swiftly Statistical Data!

 


Today I will be showing you the graphs I created using the data I collected. Our goal was to display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation. These graphs explain the teams in the Tumu Hub compared to their birthday months. We collected data together on a sheet to create these graphs. I made statements on each of my graphs, the Bar Graph and the Line Graph. 

Do you have a statement you would like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post