Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Alma’s finger shaked and shaked while it waved above the doll’s head,

when finally her middle finger was placed on the creepy doll.

Suddenly, it started sucking her up, her life swirling into the doll. When the haunted-doll based event ended, Alma peered from inside the Alma doll. 


She was as frozen as ice. 

She twisted and turned her head all ways to look around the strange department. Alma’s surprised face was unable to pull one.

There were other trapped souls around her, and she was trapped in the doll! 

Will she ever escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post