Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Super-Starter Science!

 Hi, today I'm going to be showing you my reading/writing for this week. My reading goal was to  make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions. My writing goal was to use a variety of words to link events, use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose, use a text structure that is appropriate to the purpose, ensure that most writing is grammatically correct. I gathered the information by researching different experiments I should do and other hings that may make up Saturn's rings.


What's your favourite planet?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gus. Boston here! I love this post. It is very detailed, interesting, and I can see you researched a lot! Maybe next time try not to put Saturn under all the words!
    From Boston.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post