Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020



Eyes on Text: Reading Mileage
We have set ourselves a goal of reading aloud for 1/5/10 minutes everyday this week to try to increase our 
  • Fluency - how MANY words we can read
  • Accuracy - how accurate we are at reading the words correctly

Get organised
  • Select the text you are going to read aloud
  • Have the cursor in the correct place on the table below
  • Get your timer ready (on your phone, your watch or use the Omnibox of the Chrome browser)
  • Use Voice Typing to record your voice as you read aloud:  Tools > Voice Typing

Record of my Reading



8.6.2020

Name of story eg book and page number/s
Wimpy kid page 10
Word Count:




Fluency: Place cursor here, use Voice Typing Tool, read aloud

All Things Bright and Beautiful, All Creatures Great and Small, all things wise and wonderful the lord God made them all.He gave us eyes, to see them we might tell how great is God Almighty who has made all things well. ok 





Accuracy: Highlight errors, then correct them



9.6.2020

School Journal part 1 number 3 2009 
Word Count:





Oh, good - the bins arrived. Plenty of room in there for all my rubbish. I'll get starting on spring cleaning now. 



Accuracy: Highlight errors, then correct them


10.6.2020

Name of story eg book and page number/s
Word Count:





Fluency: Place cursor here, use Voice Typing Tool, read aloud
                       Secret pathway Maya We don't know it's down there! Si Google Populated us to kitty! You you you Um, hello! 





Accuracy: Highlight errors, then correct them


11.6.2020

Name of story eg book and page number/s 
Spy male page 24 
Word Count:





Fluency: Place cursor here, use Voice Typing Tool, read aloud  
Hi I just returned home from it two weeks by machine that big wig sent me on I have the colossal amount of respondents to reply to 


12.6.2020

Ghosts Page 1 
Word Count:





Fluency: Place cursor here, use Voice Typing Tool, read aloud 
Do they have double-back burger in our new town, Dad?  





Accuracy: Highlight errors, then correct them

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post